There are now two ways to book your classes and court activities:
- Online here at www.thegrammar.co.uk
- By calling into the grammar in person
To make an online booking you must be a member or a registered user.
You will need log in details to make a booking, email address and your unique 4 digit pin. If you are a Grammar fitness member you are already registered, if you do not have log in details contact the grammar and they can supply these for you. If you are not a member or a registered user you can register your details here and get your log in details immediately via email.
How to make an online booking:
- Step 1 - Enter our booking system click here
- Step 2 - If you are a first time user or not a fitness member first register your details. If you are a grammar fitness member or existing booker go to step 3
- Step 3 - Enter your email address and PIN number. Go to 'Edit my details' to make sure that your details are correct and that we have your current email address (if applicable)
- Step 4 - Click on the centre of your choice and select your required activity and the preferred time and date
- Step 5 - Confirm your booking by making a payment. This will be zero for members if the booking is included in your package. You will then receive your booking confirmation via email and you should bring this to the centre when attaneding for your activity.
Terms & Conditions
I agree to the terms and conditions